Creamy Cajun Chicken Spaghetti Bake
Perfect for a Potluck, Party or even as a Side Dish
Potlucks are a great way to enjoy a variety of foods and socialize with friends. I haven’t been to this type of party in a while, but went to one recently. Thankfully, I had this recipe for Chicken Spaghetti which works perfectly for this occasion. To my surprise, this dish was a big hit and guests gobbled up the meal quickly. This is actually a simple dish to make and I was happy it was so well received. This delightful peppery, cheesy dish melts in your mouth and is a great meal for a potluck party. Enjoy.
- 2 c. cooked chopped chicken
- 8 oz. pkg. spaghetti uncooked and broken into 2- inch pieces
- 1 c. celery, chopped
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 1 c. yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 c. red pepper, chopped
- 2 10 oz. cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c.chicken broth
- 1/4 t. Cajun seasoning or pepper
- 1-2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from cookingtherecipe.com
Mix... chicken, spaghetti, celery, onion, yellow and red peppers in a bowl.
Whisk... together soup, broth and seasoning in a separate bowl. Add chicken mixture to soup mixture. Spread the mixture into a lightly greased 13'x 9' baking pan, sprinkle cheese over top. Cover with aluminum foil coated with non-stick vegetable spray.
Bake...at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. uncover and bake for 10 more minutes.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken Divan 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken-Broccoli Bake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Spicy Cajun Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- One Pot Macaroni and Cheese 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Chicken Soup 4/5 (54 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)