Slow Cooker Chicken in Honey Sauce
Easy dinner that everyone in the family will enjoy! Put the ingredients for this chicken in honey sauce in the slow cooker this morning and dinner is ready when you are!
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper,t o taste
- 2 cups honey
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- Sesame seeds
Adapted from slavasrecipes.com
Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, season with salt and black pepper.
In a mixing bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, ketchup, olive oil and garlic. Mix well and pour mixture over chicken.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving. Serve with cooked spaghetti.
You'll also love
- French Onion & Roast Beef Grilled... 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Spinach Parmesan 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Eggs Benedict Casserole 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Baked Spasagna by Cheddar's 4.2/5 (84 Votes)
- Mexican Gazpacho Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Whipping Cream... 4.4/5 (67 Votes)
- Cheesy Rotel Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Basil Tomato Pork Chops 4.6/5 (52 Votes)