Cheesy Oven-Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 15-oz. jar blue cheese salad dressing
- 12-oz. bottle hot pepper sauce
- 12-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- celery sticks
- tortilla chips
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, salad dressing and hot pepper sauce.
Spread in a lightly greased 3-quart casserole dish; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees about 20 minutes, until bubbly and heated through.
Serve warm with celery sticks and tortilla chips.
Makes about 9 cups.
You'll also love
- Pear & Blue Cheese Flatbread 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Pesto Chicken Kebab 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- King Ranch Chicken 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cajun Andouille 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Parmesan 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Skinny Puppy Chow 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken and Brisket Brunswick Stew 4.3/5 (12 Votes)