Scary, bloody Halloween Sangria is a tasty punch to serve at your next adult Halloween party. Drip some corn syrup 'blood' on the punch bowl to make it even more ghoulish.
- 1(750-ml.) bottle1 (750-ml.) bottle Rioja or Syrah (semi-cheap is just fine)
- 11 orange, sliced
- 11 red apple, cored and sliced
- 11 green apple, cored and sliced
- 1 1/2cups1 1/2 cups frozen sweet cherries
- 2cups2 cups chilled club soda
- 3(11.2-ounce) bottles3 (11.2-ounce) bottles Mike's Hard® Black Cherry Lemonade (chilled)
- Ice, as needed
- Fake blood drips, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from recipegirl.com
In a pitcher or bowl, mix wine with fruit. Refrigerate until well-chilled, at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
When ready to serve, add the club soda and Mike's Hard Lemonade. Serve immediately (in cups with ice cubes, if desired).
If you'd like to add "fake blood" to the sides of the pitcher or bowl, mix 2 tablespoons corn syrup with a few drops of red food coloring. Spoon it onto the edge of your serving container and let it drip down the sides.