Spinach Artichoke Bites
Quick and easy to make, these Spinach Artichoke Bites are the perfect appetizer to accompany your next party or celebratory occasion. Filled with the rich and creamy flavors of spinach and artichoke dip, these pastry wrapped bites are poppable morsels that are their own self-contained appetizer.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen spinach, chopped thawed and drained
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- mozzarella, shredded to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from navywifecook.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray two muffin tins with baking spray.
Combine the first six ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well; set aside.
Roll the crescent roll dough out (one tube at a time) onto a large work surface. Seal all the perforations together so that you’re left with one big piece of dough.
Using a knife or pizza slicer, cut the dough into 12 roughly even squares (you'll end up with 24 squares total). Press each of the dough squares into the two muffin tins.
Using a teaspoon, fill each cup with the spinach artichoke mixture. If desired, sprinkle each cup with a little shredded mozzarella.
Bake for 12 minutes and cool for a couple minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Mini Apple Pies 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Peach Pie Moonshine 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Warm Artichoke & Bacon Dip 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Caramels 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Crustless Veggie Mini Quiches 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Peppermint Popcorn Bark 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Ruby Tuesday Apple Salad 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Pork Chops Stuffed with Feta and... 4.6/5 (36 Votes)