Bacon Chocolate Bark
Bacon Chocolate Bark is a sensationally sweet and savory delight! I'll definitely be be making this for my husband!
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 2 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate, unwrapped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from bhg.com
Place bacon on a rack in a shallow pan. Brush bacon with caramel sauce. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes until crisp. Once cool, cut into 1-inch pieces.
Meanwhile, line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Place bittersweet chocolate squares about 1-inch apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake chocolate for 4 to 5 minutes or until softened. Using a spoon, spread the chocolate to a thin, even layer. Place the bacon pieces on top.
Chill for at least 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
Wrap in plastic wrap. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
You'll also love
- Holiday Prime Rib 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Apricot Amaretto Jam 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Apple Pecan Crumble Bars 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Garlic-and-Chili-Rubbed Lamb 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Thai-Spiced Deviled Eggs 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Bring On The Bacon Pizza 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- No Bake Pecan Coconut Praline... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)