Orange White Chocolate Bark with Cranberries & Apricots
Sweet sensations! Here's an irresistible handmade confection that makes the perfect Christmas gift if you don't eat it all first.
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Microwave chocolate chips in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in orange extract.
Spread on large foil-lined baking sheet to 1/4 inch thickness. Sprinkle with almonds, apricots and cranberries, pressing lightly into chocolate with spatula.
Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until firm. Break into irregular pieces to serve. Store in tightly covered container at cool room temperature or in refrigerator up to 5 days.
You'll also love
- Vegan Sausage Patties 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Monster Cookie Bars 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Hamburger Minestrone Soup 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Aioli (Garlic Mayo) 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Rainbow Cookies 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon-Basil Sorbet 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Triple Berry Angel Food Cake Roll 3.9/5 (56 Votes)
- Floridian Citrus Creme Caramel 4.4/5 (14 Votes)