Fresh Cranberry Orange Sauce
- 1cup1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2cup1/2 cup water
- 1/2cup1/2 cup orange juice
- 4cups4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon orange zest
Adapted from twopeasandtheirpod.com
1. Rinse cranberries with cold water. In a medium saucepan, add sugar, water, and orange juice. Stir until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil and add cranberries and orange zest. Return to a boil and then reduce heat to medium low. Cook until cranberries start to burst, about ten minutes.
2. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Pour sauce into a serving bowl and chill in the refrigerator. Serve chilled.
*Note-you can make the sauce 1-2 days in advance.
You'll also love
- Chayote and Shrimp Soup Seasoned... 5/5 (8 Votes)
- Classic Sweet Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Creamy Corn Chowder 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Nutter Butter® Banana Pudding... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Lime Chess Pie 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Garlic-Citrus Grilled Corn 4.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Strawberry- Kiwi Smoothie 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Strawberry White Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)