Peaches n’ Cream Cobbler Pie
Peaches and cream cobbler pie - if you are lucky enough to have fresh ripe peaches, you can substitute them for the canned peaches. Serve topped with vanilla ice cream!
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon. baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) package dry Jell-O vanilla pudding & pie filling, not instant
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (15 ounce) cans sliced peaches, I use 1 and 1/2 of the cans. If you are lucky enough to have your own canned peaches, or fresh peach slices, use them drained, saving 4 tablespoons of the juices.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons sugar
Adapted from cozycakescottage.com
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spray a springform pan with nonstick spray, or butter it well. In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, Jell-O pudding, butter, egg, milk, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer for
about 2-3 minutes until thoroughly mixed and smooth. Pour into pan. Gently place peach slices in batter. You can use as many as you like and place them however you wish I like to place them in a circular form. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Set aside.
In medium bowl, use a hand mixer to blend the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and reserved peach juice until smooth. Spread evenly over the peach layer leaving about a 1-inch space around edge of pan. Mix the cinnamon and sugar, and sprinkle over the top. Bake for about 30-40 minutes.
The middle of the pie won’t be completely firm (it will jiggle a bit when you shake the pan), but will firm up as it cools. Cool and refrigerate for a few hours until ready to serve. Serve with whip cream or vanilla ice cream.