Roasted Salmon with Cranberry Mustard Sauce
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 can Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 c Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp each: Olive Oil, Dijon Mustard, Chopped Shallots, Red Wine Vinegar
Preheat oven to 45o degrees.
Spray baking sheet with non stick spray.
Place Salmon on Baking sheet.
Whisk oil and mustard together, brush over Salmon.
Sprinkle with Salt and pepper.
Bake for 12 minutes, or until done.
Mix all ingrediants together in a saucepan, bring to a boil, and spoon over cooked Salmon.
You'll also love
- Prego® Now and Later Baked Ziti 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Vanilla Cider Pork with Pears 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Green Papaya Spring Rolls 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Wasabi & Honey Glazed Salmon 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Southwestern Beer-Batter Fish with... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Knott’s Berry Farm Biscuits 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Baked Salmon in Puff Pastry with... 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Apple-Blueberry Crunch 5/5 (1 Votes)