Slow Cooker Scalloped Pineapple
This delicious Slow Cooker Scalloped Pineapple recipe is great served as a side dish to ham or poultry. May also be served up as a warm or cold dessert with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, enjoy!
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cups butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 slices bread, crusts removed, cubed (optional - can leave crust on)
Adapted from getcrocked.com
Mix together all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cook on High 2 hours. Reduce heat to Low and cook 1 more hour.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Spring Pea & Tofu Dip 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp & Spinach Alfredo 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- bacon, egg, and cheese cups 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup in the... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake w/ cake mix 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple Jack 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple Pie #3 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Red Lobster Cheddar Cheese Biscuits 4.8/5 (4 Votes)