Slow Cooker Scalloped Pineapple
This delicious Slow Cooker Scalloped Pineapple recipe is great served as a side dish to ham or poultry. May also be served up as a warm or cold dessert with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, enjoy!
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cups butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 slices bread, crusts removed, cubed (optional - can leave crust on)
Adapted from getcrocked.com
Mix together all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cook on High 2 hours. Reduce heat to Low and cook 1 more hour.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Moist Pumpkin-Spice Muffins from... 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese Balls 4.1/5 (103 Votes)
- Macadamia Nut - Banana Cream Pie 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- 7-Layer Taco Dip 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Pineapple Turkey Burgers 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Apple Pecan Pie 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta 4.6/5 (23 Votes)