7-Layer Taco Dip
A simple to make crowd pleaser! Traditional Seven Layer Taco Dip with refried beans, sour cream, avocados, salsa, olives, tomatoes, and cheese.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup picante sauce, medium or hot
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped with seeds removed
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Tortilla chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Spread refried beans on bottom of plate approximately 9 x 12. Mix mayonnaise and sour cream. Add taco seasoning and spread on top of bean layer. For the last layer sprinkle the following on top: chopped avocado sprinkled with lemon juice, picante sauce, chopped scallions, sliced black olives, chopped tomatoes, and shredded cheeses.
Serve cold with tortilla chips.