Pineapple Turkey Burgers
A delicious, moist Pineapple Turkey Burgers sweetened with brown sugar, shredded apple and a giant pineapple slice. Allergy free made with no dairy, no soy, no egg, no nuts, no gluten.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 small apple, shredded
- 1 small can pineapple, sliced
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from easybreezylife.com
In a medium mixing bowl, combine turkey, brown sugar, and shredded apple.
Separate into four equal parts and form each part into balls.
Place each turkey ball into a burger press with the pineapple slice on top, and press firmly.
Grill burgers 5-7 minutes each side over medium flame, until cooked.
You'll also love
- Orange Lime Vinaigrette 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Banana Muffins with Mascarpone... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Crab Dip Stuffed Bacon Cups 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey Gravy 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Pineapple Cake with Coconut Pecan... 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Pineapple Coconut Dessert Recipe 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Cheddar Turkey Casserole 4.7/5 (11 Votes)