Prawn and Mushroom Mayo salad
Healthy Prawn and mushroom Salad
- 250 gm fresh prawn
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 Tblsp Butter
- 6 chopped small-sized onions
- 4 chopped garlic
- a pinch of red chilly powder
- a pinch of black pepper powder
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 tbsps. Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Yogurt
- salt to taste
- a pinch of oregano
- spring onion for garnishing
- 1 Cucumber raw diced in cube shape
- 2 Tomatoes raw diced in cube shape
- 1 Boiled potato diced in cube shape.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
How to make marinated prawn and mushroom salad :
•Wash Prawn and sort it in wok with ½ tbsp. of olive oil then,
•Fry lightly the onion, garlic in butter to change color
•Fry mushrooms and oregano for some time in the same wok.Let the color change.
•In a bowl take the prawn and mushrooms then Add lemon juice ,mayo and yogurt along with cucumber, tomatoes and potato mix together .
•Put the remaining olive oil and add salt and chilly and pepper powder to taste.
•Garnish with spring onion and serve chilled.