Savory Cheese & Onion Appetizer Cups
Wonton wrappers are the easiest crust for these savory tart appetizers! Combine just a few simple ingredients for a sophisticated blend of flavors.
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 onions, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Heat dressing and oil in large skillet on medium heat.
Add onions. Cook 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place 1 wonton wrapper in each of 24 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, extending edges of wrapper over top of cup.
Bake 5 minutes.
Spoon 1 tablespoon onion into each baked wonton cup.
Top with cheese and thyme.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes more or until filling is heated through and edges of cups are golden brown.
You'll also love
- Southern Tomato Gravy 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Meatloaf with Corn Bread Stuffing... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Cake with Whipping Cream... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- English Muffin & Asparagus Bake 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled Summer Squash Stacks with... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Ultra-Crispy Roast Potatoes 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Onion-Topped Potato Casserole 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Brined Chicken Breast with... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)