Steakhouse Potato Salad
Looking for a great potato salad? The search is over! This Steakhouse Potato Salad recipe is a perfect side to a perfect steak or any other main dish, enjoy!
- 3 pounds small red potatoes (about 9), quartered (1.4 kg)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1/4 cup Kraft Rancher's Choice Dressing
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Kraft Old Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Place potatoes in 2-L microwaveable dish. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 12 to 15 minutes, or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Place in large bowl.
Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled.
Mix dressings. Add to potatoes with remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
Serve and enjoy!