K's Potatoes Au Gratin
Looking for a winning Potatoes Au Gratin recipe? Nothing is better than K's creamy and cheesy Potatoes Au Gratin. This one os a keeper for sure!
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut up
- 1/2 cup (or more) Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (or more) Cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces half and half
- 4 ounces light cream
- 1-1/2 tablespoons flour
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 95mins
Heat oven to 325°F
Spray baking dish with Pam.
Layer 1/2 of sliced potatoes on bottom. Top with half of the sliced onion. Sprinkle with desired amount of chives, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Top with 1 tablespoon cut up butter. Add 1/4 cup (or more) of Parmesan and 1/4 cup (or more) of Cheddar jack cheeses.
Repeat layers. Combine half and half, cream and flour. Pour over potato mixture.
Cover with foil and bake for 1-1/2 hours. Uncover, raise heat to 400°F and bake additional 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Instant Pot Samoa Cheesecake 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- French Dip Sandwiches 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemony Roasted Asparagus 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Hoppin' John 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Loaded Baked Potato... 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Yukon Gold Potatoes Au Gratin 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
Review this recipe