Spicy Egg Salad
Simple, delicious, and easy to make Spicy Egg Salad. Serve on a bed of lettuce, with crackers or as a sandwich.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 7 ounces corned beef, chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- Toasted bread
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish.
Stir in eggs, corned beef and scallions.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve on toast .