Mexican Buffalo Chicken Dip
Don't settle the for basic buffalo chicken dip. Change it up with this Mexican Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe for your next football party.
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans, any variety
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (from 1-ounce package)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups cut-up rotisserie chicken (from a 2 pound chicken)
- Tortilla chips, celery sticks, veggie sticks or crackers, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
Mix refried beans and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix in small bowl; spread in bottom of casserole. In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, celery, dressing and hot sauce. Stir in chicken. Spoon chicken mixture over refried beans in casserole.
Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Top the hot dip with sliced green onions mixed with crumbled blue cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks or other veggies or crackers.
You'll also love
- Southern Style Slow Cooker BBQ... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Alfredo 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Bruschetta Pasta Recipe 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Gorgonzola Garlic Bread 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Shrimp and Chicken Fajitas 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Parmesan Fried Chicken Drumettes 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Ranchero Chicken 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Taco Grande 4.5/5 (17 Votes)