Glazed Corned Beef
A sweet, savory, salty corned beef gets slathered with apricot preserves, brown sugar, and soy sauce, then roasted until meat is tender.
- 4 1/2pounds4 1/2 pounds corned beef, rinsed
- 1cup1 cup water
- 1cup1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4cup1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons soy sauce
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Coat a large pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place corned beef in dish and add water. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours; drain liquid.
In a small bowl combine apricot preserves, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Spread the apricot mixture evenly over the corned beef.
Bake uncovered at 350°F (175 degrees C) 25 to 30 more minutes, or until the meat is tender; basting occasionally with pan drippings.
Slice corned beef across grain and serve.
You'll also love
- Grape Escape 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Scallops with Fennel Grenobloise 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Soup: Sausage Minestrone 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Pork and Poblano Chili 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Potato Wrapped Cod 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Zesty Italian Beef Sandwiches 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Broccoli Corn Muffins 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Black Bean and Roasted Corn Salsa 4.7/5 (7 Votes)