New Orleans Kickin' Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
Adapted from hellmanns.com
1.Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
2.Combine all ingredients except potatoes in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss gently. Refrigerate.