Apple-Glazed Pork Roast
- 3 to 4-lb. pork loin roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 to 6 apples, cored and quartered
- 1/4 c. apple juice
- 3 T. brown sugar, packed
- 1 t. ground ginger
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Rub roast with salt and pepper. Brown roast briefly under broiler to remove
excess fat; drain well.
Arrange apples in a slow cooker; place roast on top.
Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over roast. Cover and cook on low
setting for 10 to 12 hours.
You'll also love
- Nonny’s Macaroni & Cheese 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Marinated Shrimp 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- New Orleans Kickin' Potato Salad 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Black & Decker: Sweet & Spicey... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Banana Split Twinkie Cake 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cajun Smothered Pork Chops 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Lamb Chops crusted with... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Mason Jar Salads with Avocado... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)