Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta
This slightly spicy shrimp pasta is easy to make and delicious for a weeknight dinner.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, or more, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1/2 lime, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
To make the sauce, whisk together mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce, garlic, lime juice, Sriracha and red pepper flakes; set aside.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Place shrimp onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper, to taste, and gently toss to combine. Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp and mayonnaise mixture.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
You'll also love
- Baked Mashed Potato Cakes 4/5 (94 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp in Panini Press 4.2/5 (58 Votes)
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Chicken Roll ups with Fresh... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Fish Tacos with Lime Sauce 4.5/5 (33 Votes)