Smokin' Chipotle Bacon-Onion Dip
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 envelope (1oz) onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup mexican style finely shredded four cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled, divided
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (with 1 tsp. sauce), finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Wheat Thins
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Mix sour cream and soup mix in medium bowl until blended. Add cheese, 2/3 of the bacon, peppers, adobo sauce and paprika.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Top with remaining bacon and onions.
Serve with Wheat Thins.
You'll also love
- Apple Whiskey Chicken Meatballs 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chip Cream Pie 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Chinese pork wontons 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Crock Pot Parmesan Honey Pork... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Salmon with Fruit... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- French Onion Beef Stroganoff 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Hamburger Steak with Brown Gravy,... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)