Nutella Hazelnut Biscotti
These crispy slices of Nutella hazelnut biscotti are a great taste of sweet and salty! This recipe is easy to make, give it a try.
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs in a large bowl until frothy. Add sugar and continue beating on high setting for 2 minutes. Beat in Nutella.
Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and hazelnuts, if using. Divide dough into 2 or 3 logs with well floured hands and arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet. Press logs into rectangles roughly ½ inch thick. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
Remove logs from oven and turn the heat down to 300°F. Using a serrated knife, cut logs into 1/3-1/2 inch slices. Arrange on baking sheet and return to oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Turn biscotti over and bake an additional 10-12 minutes (depending upon the thickness of your slices). Remove to a wire rack to cool.
1/4 cup Nutella
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons boiling water (add more if not thin enough)
When cool, in a small bowl, whisk together remaining 1/4 cup Nutella, powdered sugar and boiling water until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cookies with fork or dip one end of each cookie into glaze. Dry at room temperature for at least 1 hour to set the glaze.
Store in an airtight container. Makes 3 to 4 dozen cookies.
You'll also love
- Perfect Peach Pie 4/5 (63 Votes)
- Hot Wings in an Air Fryer 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Pull-Apart Bread 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- White Chocolate Cranberry... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Gingerbread Turtle Thumbprint... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Jenn’s Pistachio-Cranberry... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Vegan Chocolate Cashew Cream... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Coconut Nutella No Bake Cookies 4.4/5 (14 Votes)