Bloody Mary Bar
No brunch is complete without a Bloody Mary Bar. Offer fresh and pickled garnishes for your Bloody Mary Bar.
- 8 cups tomato juice
- 2 cups vodka
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 6 limes)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Assorted vegetables
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Stir together tomato juice, vodka, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, hot sauce, sea salt, and pepper.
Serve over ice with assorted vegetables.
You'll also love
- Basic Black-Eyed Peas 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Thai Pork Sliders with Pickled... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Cowboy Nachos 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Grilled Ribeye Steak with Onion... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Alien Cocktail 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Truffled Lobster Risotto 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Lemon Drop Jello Shots 4.1/5 (47 Votes)
- Bloody Mary Ice Cube 4.4/5 (11 Votes)