Peanut Butter Chocolate-Hazelnut Cookie Sandwiches
Get your hands on these Peanut Butter Chocolate-Hazelnut Cookie Sandwiches! So delicious and great for any occasion!
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar plus more for flattening
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Blend sugars, peanut butter, butter and egg in an electric mixer. Stir in remaining ingredients until well incorporated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate about 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375°F.
Shape dough into 1-1/4 inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in a crisscross pattern with a fork that has been dipped in sugar.
Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown, rotating cookie sheet after 5 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
When cookies are cool, flip over and spread half of the cookie bottoms with about a tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread each. Top with a similar size cookie. Makes 15.
You'll also love
- Tortellini al Forno, Olive Garden... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake Bars with Cream... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Spice Bars 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Bourbon-O's (Chocolate Sandwich... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Rugelach 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cherry-Almond Rugelach 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Orange Twist Pinwheel Sandwich... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cup Sandwich Cookies 4.3/5 (22 Votes)