got this recipe from a co-worker (not sure where it originated)
- 1 21oz can apple pie filling
- 1 14 oz. package frozen blueberries
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 18.25 oz package white cake mix
- 1/2 c butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Ice cream or whipped topping
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 55mins
Spread apple pie filling on bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
Toss together frozen blueberries and 3/4 cup sugar, and spoon over apple pie filling. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over fruit. and drizzle with melted butter. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and remaining 1/4 c sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 50 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve with ice cream.
Prep: 10 min. Bake 50 min.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Noodle Cheese Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Russian Green Bean and Potato Soup 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Genny's Lemon Squares 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry Salsa 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry Fruit Cocktail 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pineapple Coconut CheeseCake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Coconut Blueberry Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)