- 1 1/2 cups craberries (fresh)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 1 orange peeled and cut up into small pieces
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried apricots chopped up
- 2 jalapeno peppers chopped up
Cover 3/4 cup of the cranberries with water and sugar and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the rest of the cranberries and let cool. Add the rest of the ingredients.
Spread on a serving plate 1 package of cream cheese, spread the salsa over and serve with crackers.