Cranberry Fruit Cocktail
- 2 12 oz bags fresh cranberries
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks, in their own juice
- 1 15 oz can mandarin oranges, in their own juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-2 T. agave nectar or honey
- Juice and zest of one lemon
Drain juices from cans of fruit and mix with water in a medium cooking pot. Bring this to a boil and add cranberries. Bring back to a boil and cook until cranberries pop. Remove from heat. Add the other fruit, agave nectar, lemon rind and juice. Stir.
Let cool before in refrigerator before serving.