Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
This bacon ranch cheeseball is super yummy and always a hit every time I make it! You can even make this as a snack, don’t judge me, sometimes I eat it all by myself. Who doesn’t love bacon and ranch and cheese?!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room tempature
- 1/2 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup bacon crumbles, divided
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from centslessdeals.com
Place cream cheese in a medium sized mixing bowl. Mix with mixer until both blocks are combined.
Add in ranch dip mix and mix well.
Blend in shredded cheddar and 1/2 cup of the bacon crumbles. Once mixed, using your hands, form into a ball. Roll the ball in the remaining bacon bits.
Serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- Snickerdoodle Cobbler 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Instant Pot Potato & Leek Soup 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Sausage Egg Casserole 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Potato and Turkey Bacon Quiche 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Cajun Turkey Injection Sauce 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Old Fisherman’s Grotto Monterey... 4/5 (95 Votes)