Bacon Wrapped Chicken and Asparagus
- 4 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 slices bacon
Preheat oven to 400º F.
Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
Pound out of the chicken to approximately 1/2" thickness.
Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat.
Cut asparagus to approx size of chicken roll (so that the asparagus will not peep out too much from the end).
Place olive oil and Italian seasoning in a shallow pan or ziplock bag and toss asparagus until coated well.
Place 3 asparagus spears and top with parmesan cheese.
Roll chicken around asparagus and wrap each roll with a bacon strip (2 if necessary to get good coverage).
Place, seam side down, in lined pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 400ºF for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear.
Broil 6 inches from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until bacon is crisped.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Compote 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tuna Fish Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Corn, Pepper & Black Bean Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Grilled Turkey Breast 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Teko Teko 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ranch Pork Chops 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Maple French Toast & Bacon Cupcakes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Blue... 5/5 (1 Votes)