Ground Turkey & Stuffing Roll-Up
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
- cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. water
Roll turkey out on wax paper in a rectangle shape, 8" x 12". Prepare stuffing per directions.
Place stuffing on top of turkey, an inch from the end. Flatten down.
Roll the meat and stuffing up like a jelly roll, using the wax paper to keep it together. Pull waxed paper off as you are rolling.
Pinch the ends to seal it then pat together. Place in pan and bake for 1 hour at 350.
Make the sauce w/ soup and water. Pour sauce over during the last 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crustless Tuna Quiche 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bow Tie Pasta Salad with Chicken... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pulled Pork/Martha Stewart 5/5 (1 Votes)
- bife a casa (beef of the house) 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Turkey Sausage, Sweet Potato &... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Confetti Chicken Chili 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)