Pork Chop Casserole
One bite of these moist pork chops smothered in a cream sauce is guaranteed to have you smiling from ear to ear!
- 4 pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 potatoes, sliced thin
- 4 tablespoons margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 can milk (measured in soup can)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Spray a 9 X 13 inch pan with Pam (or like product).
Spread potatoes out on the bottom of pan.
Lay pork chops on top of potatoes.
Add slices of margarine to the top of pork chops.
Mix the soup and milk in a bowl and pour over the top of pork chops.
Cover tightly with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
Note: can also slow cook.
You'll also love
- Mini German Pancakes 4.3/5 (61 Votes)
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bundt 4.2/5 (69 Votes)
- Onion Rings (Crispy) 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Southern Macaroni & Tomatoes 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Orange Rosemary Pork Tenderloin 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with Alfredo 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Mario Batali's Red Wine-Braised... 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut... 4.1/5 (87 Votes)