Crock Pot - Cranberry Applesauce
- 10 medium to large apples (I used golden delicious)
- 1 (12 oz.) bag fresh cranberries
- Sugar or other sweetener (optional)
Adapted from crockpotladies.com
Peel, core and roughly chop apples and place in a 4-6 quart crockpot.
Rinse and drain cranberries and add to apples and stir to combine.
Cover crock-pot and cook on low 4-6 hours or until everything is cooked and saucy.
Add sweetener of your choice if desired, a little at a time and taste until you get the sweetness you want.
For a chunky applesauce leave as is or blend in a blender or with a stick blender for a smoother consistency.
Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 1 year.
You'll also love
- Corn Muffin Mix 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pernil (Roast Pork Shoulder) 2 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- PEACH TURNOVERS 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Orange-Vanilla Cupcakes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Muffins 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake 3.9/5 (58 Votes)
- Jane Brody Cranberry Apple Crisp 4.1/5 (46 Votes)
- Pistachio Cranberry Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)