Strawberry Orange Pasta Salad
Rate this recipe
- 2 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 1/3 cup Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
- 1/4 cup Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
1. Cook pasta as directed on package; drain. Cool.
2. Mix dressing and mayo in medium bowl. Add pasta and onions; toss to coat. Gently stir in fruit.
3. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve
You'll also love
Fresh Strawberry Pie
Strawberry Salad with Candied Almonds and Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette