Grilled Pork Tenderloin Medallions
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup One Love Marinade (see recipe) 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- One Love Marinade
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup mirin or sake
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 2 to 3 dashes hot sauce
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Makes 1 cup.
- Note: White wine or vermouth can be substituted for the mirin, a Japanese wine. If using the marinade with steak, use red wine instead.
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Combine marinade, mustard and brown sugar.
Place meat in a shallow baking dish. Pour marinade mixture over top.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Heat grill to high heat.
Place meat on grill and sear, about 4 minutes per side.
Move meat to indirect heat and cook with lid closed 6 minutes on each side.
Pork should be crispy on the outside and still a little pink on the inside.
Remove meat from grill and let rest 10 minutes.
Slice into 1/2-inch-thick medallions.
You'll also love
- Clams in tomato and saffron sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parchment Shrimp Scampi 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Kielbasa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Sausage & Cheesy Rice... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ancho Pork and Hominy Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pecan Crusted Pork Tenderloin With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe