Mini Bacon and Potato Frittatas
- 2 cups finely chopped baking potato
- 5 bacon slices uncooked
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 5 Tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 8 large eggs whites, lightly beaten
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
Adapted from citronlimette.com
Place potato in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil and cook 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and reserve 3 teaspoons dripping in pan. Crumble bacon and set aside. Add potato, onion, green onion, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme to drippings in pan; cook over medium-high heat until potato is browned. Remove from heat and cool.
Combine potato mixture, bacon, cheese, egg whites and eggs stirring well with a whisk.
Coat 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Spoon 1 Tablespoon egg mixture into each mini muffin cup.
Bake at 375F for 15-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for few minutes and remove frittatas from the muffin cups.
You'll also love
- Avocado & Strawberry Salad with... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Sesame-Soy Salmon with Ginger... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Cider Glazed Boneless Pork Loin... 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Belly "Lechon" 3.7/5 (130 Votes)
- Grilled Cajun Corn 4.8/5 (22 Votes)
- No-Knead Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- BLT Bacon Bourbon Cocktail 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts 4.4/5 (48 Votes)