Paleo Honey Sweet Potato Bars
A healthy and quick treat, these Paleo Honey Sweet Potato Bars is my go to recipe when I need a little pep in my step. Enjoy!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 3 eggs
- 3 //4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup tapioca starch ( I highly recommend using Let’s Do Organic Tapioca Starch. The grind is much finer and produces a texture more conducive to cake)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Saigon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from foodsnipps.com
Preheat oven to 330 degrees fahrenheit.
Combine all ingredients well. Pour into a square brownie pan. Bake for 35 mins. Remove cake from oven allow cake to collapse.
Place back in oven at 350 degree fahrenheit for 10-15 mins. Remove from oven and allow to sit at least 3-4 hours before cutting.
You'll also love
- Kevin's Famous Macaroni and Cheese 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Corn & Jalapeño Dip 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Toffee-Banana Rum Bread 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Grilled Cheese with Bourbon Melted... 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Cupcakes... 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Sweet Potato... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spiralized Sweet Potato Enchilada... 5/5 (1 Votes)