Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Sangria
- ■1 bottle dry white wine
- ■2 apples (peeled, cored, and sliced very thin)
- ■2 pears (peeled, cored, and sliced very thin)
- ■20 whole cloves
- ■1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (fresh makes ALL the difference here!)
- ■1 bottle champagne, prosecco or sparkling white wine (chilled)
- ■ handful pomegranate seeds
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from sweetpeasandsaffron.com
1 Combine pears, apples, cloves and nutmeg in a large pitcher. cover with white wine. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
2 Fill a champagne flute half way with the fruit/wine mixture. Top with champagne and several pomegranate seeds.