Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
I love using the slow cooker on busy days. These meatballs require only a handful of ingredients and are great for parties when you want to get some of the work done ahead of time, and not be running around when your guests arrive.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Blue cheese dressing and celery sticks for serving
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In large bowl, combine ground chicken, egg, Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs and celery seed; mix until well combined. Use cookie scoop to form 1-inch meatballs.
Heat 10- to 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the meatballs; cook on all sides until lightly browned. Place meatballs in slow cooker. Repeat with remaining meatballs.
Pour 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce over browned meatballs in slow cooker. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until meatballs are no longer pink in center.
To make the meatballs ahead of time, follow the steps until you're finished browning the meatballs. When ready to cook the meatballs, add 30 extra minutes to the cooking time.
You'll also love
- Chicken Pot Pie with Bisquick... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Hamburger Steaks with... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Open-Face Pesto-Chicken Burgers 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Pigs In A Blanket 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Moroccan Chicken 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Taco Grande 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Puffs 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Dark Roasted... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)