Bruschetta Pasta Recipe
Slices of grilled chicken breasts are smothered in pasta with a sauce made of tomatoes, garlic and olive oil. Add a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and sprinkling of freshly grated Parmesan to complete a delicious and satisfying dish!
- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (2 or 3)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces dry angel hair pasta
- 4 large tomatoes, halved, deseeded, & cut into 1/4-inch wide pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 (2/3-ounce) package fresh basil, stems removed & roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat a grill/barbecue or grill pan on high heat.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper and put it on the grill/barbecue. Cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Let stand for 5 minutes and then cut each chicken breast into slices 1/4-inch thick. Keep warm.
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes, or until al dente. Drain the pasta and keep warm.
Combine the tomatoes, basil, garlic, and olive oil in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Divide the chicken among 4 plates and top with some of the pasta. Scatter the tomato mixture over the pasta. Drizzle the vinegar over the tomatoes and sprinkle with Parmesan. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Roasted Cheddar Broccoli 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Tipsy Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Gorgonzola Garlic Bread 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken with Broccoli 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Pickled Beets - Canned 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Shrimp and Chicken Fajitas 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese in Pressure... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mac and... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)