Slow Cooker Ranchero Chicken
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp. homemade taco seasoning
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 480mins
Adapted from 5dollardinners.com
•Whisk together the diced tomatoes with their juices and the tomato paste in the base of the slow cooker. Stir in the taco seasoning.
•Add the chicken breast and thighs to sauce and spoon the sauce over the top. Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 8 hours.
•Once cooked, pull apart the chicken with 2 forks and serve in tacos, on tostadas, or in enchiladas. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Chicken Taco Grande 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Puffs 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Peach & Walnut Oatmeal Pancakes... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Adobo 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Shredded Pork Taquitos 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken Tacos 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe