Gorgonzola Garlic Bread
This bread was so easy and dangerously delicious with the rich flavors of gorgonzola and zesty garlic. Gorgonzola Garlic Bread will quickly become a family favorite and a recipe that will have your guests coming back for seconds.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf Italian bread
- Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cream the butter with the gorgonzola cheese. Mince garlic and add to cheese mixture. Add chopped parsley, and season with salt and pepper. Slice bread in half lengthwise. Spread cheese mixture on each half of bread. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
Place bread under the broiler until cheese is melted and bubbly. Cut into slices and serve.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Cups 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Japanese Fruit Cake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Salmon in a Bag 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Pasta Salad... 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Flaky Pie Dough... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken and Bleu Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pasta with Garlic, Almonds, and... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)