Chocolate Cranberry Bread
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 cups chopped SNICKERS® Bars
- 1 1/2 cups Craisins or chopped cranberries
Adapted from brightideas.com
1. Whisk milk and eggs in a small bowl; set aside. In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, cut butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk mixture and orange zest until just blended. Fold in SNICKERS® Bars and cranberries and stir just until blended.
3. Divide batter evenly between 4 (3x5")buttered loaf pans. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing loaves from pans, then cool completely.