Chocolate Marbled Banana Bread
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 5 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups Gluten Free Flour Mix
- 3/8 cup agave
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup GF,DF chocolate chips, Melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 350°
Combine eggs, milk, applesauce and oil in mixer. Beat well to combine.
Add bananas, mixing to combine.
In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients, whisking to ensure they have mixed well. Slowly add dry ingredients into the mixer with the wet ingredients.
Scoop 1 cup of the batter into a small bowl and mix it with the melted chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
Scoop the two batters into a greased loaf pan, alternating.
Run a knife through the batter to create a marbled effect.
Bake at 350° for 50-60mins, or until cooked through.