Avocado, Pistachio & Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 avocado
- 2 - 3 cups cold almond milk (or regular milk)
- 1/3 cup pistachios, in powder consistency (you can adjust this amount)
- handful of strawberries
- honey, if almond milk is unsweetened
Adapted from apronandsneakers.com
Cut avocado in half. Scoop out pulp and discard seed.
Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Adjust amount of almond milk according to the thickness you prefer. I found 2 cups to be too thick and 3 cups has a more liquid consistency. Best when cold.
You'll also love
- Sauted Shredded Carrots with Dill 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Lime & Mint Scallops with Red Onion 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Martini 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Blueberry Biscuits 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Blackberry Jelly (canning recipe) 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemon Basil Mini Donuts 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade Slush 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Avocado & Chipotle Deviled Eggs 4.4/5 (26 Votes)