Hillshire Farm Sausage & Potato Bake
This hearty dinner comes together very easily. You can have this super tasty meal of new potatoes, bell peppers, onion, garlic, and sausage on the table in under an hour!
- 1 package Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage
- 6 cups red new potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch-chunks
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from hillshirefarm.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut sausage in 1/4-inch slices; set aside.
Place potatoes in medium saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain potatoes.
Combine sausage, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, garlic and seasonings in a 12x8-inch baking dish; mix lightly.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned and vegetables are tender.
You'll also love
- Bacon and Carmelized Onion... 4.6/5 (93 Votes)
- Raspberry Danish (EASY!) 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole 4.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Soup - Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato,... 4.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Potato & Ham Casserole 4.5/5 (98 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER CHEESY POTATO SOUP 4.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Dulce de Leche Crepe Cake 4.4/5 (98 Votes)