- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations of triangle to seal into a rectangle.
Spread butter mixture evenly over dough.
Roll up each rectangle, beginning with short side; pinch seam to seal.
Cut each into 4 slices.
Place pinwheels on ungreased baking sheet; flatten slightly.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.
You'll also love
- Banana Pudding Bark 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Pumpkin Donuts 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Shells Recipe with... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Crunchy honey garlic pork chops 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- Hamburger Steak with Onions and... 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Bake 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 4.5/5 (86 Votes)