Jenn’s Pistachio-Cranberry Cookies
Jenn’s Pistachio-Cranberry Cookies are going to be your new go-to party treat that everyone will love!
- 1 (18 1/2-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, eggs and oil; mix well. Fold in nuts, cranberries and white chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes, or until edges are lightly golden. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Makes about 3 dozen.
You'll also love
- BBQ Chicken and Cheesy Potato... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Herbed... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Apricot Coconut Macaroons 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pear Tart with Almonds 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Blueberry Honey Jam 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- GIANT ORANGE CRANBERRY COOKIE 4.6/5 (7 Votes)