Jenn’s Pistachio-Cranberry Cookies
Jenn’s Pistachio-Cranberry Cookies are going to be your new go-to party treat that everyone will love!
- 1 (18 1/2-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, eggs and oil; mix well. Fold in nuts, cranberries and white chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes, or until edges are lightly golden. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Makes about 3 dozen.
You'll also love
- Pork Tenderloin with Herbed... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Pasta in... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Coconut Flour Banana Bread with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Fritter Waffles with Caramel... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Elderberry and Strawberry Pie 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Garden Salad & Snap Pea Crostini 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Dr. Pepper-Glazed Ham 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Cake Mix Banana Cookies 4.6/5 (7 Votes)